Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 7 2011 PICTURES!

The past few weeks have been great and rough all at once!  My companion, Sister McCollough, and I are working hard and trying our best to find people who are truly interested in learning the Gospel.  BUT that isn't what most people are looking to do now a days. Ha, go figure.  We have had some really great experience anyway.  I'm pretty nervous about these coming weeks.  We are getting ready for transfers and Sister McCollough is expiring this transfer =P  She has been an awesome companion and I've learned a lot from being with her. I'll be honest, I haven't wanted to think about what is going to happen when she leaves... Are they going to keep me in my area? Are they going to take me out of it?  Who is going to be my companion?  Will we get along? gosh. haha, I know it will be fine but these are the thoughts of a missionary who's world is being twisted by transfers. hahaha. This is a pretty short message but most of them are.  I love you all and think of you often.  If you want to know specifics you'll have to write me and tell me what you want to know about. hahaha.  Peace out!


MTC companions.  Hermana Ochoa & Gonzalez


MTC District
Visitor's Center Training, on Splitz on Temple Square with Sister Gunter
Hike to the Hollywood sign
Funny Stop sign in my area =P
Brother and Sister Larsen on their last day in the Visitor's Center
Me and my First District at Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment